Lobsterfest is back !! … With a Twist
We would all like to have an in-person party as usual, but that is not going to happen this spring. And many of you have said you miss Lobsterfest, so …
We are hosting a very special “surf and turf” online cooking class on May 28th starting at 5pm.
For tickets, go to
This will be a fun, entertaining and rewarding event. Your ticket includes:
- all the ingredients supplied for a multi-course, surf and turf, high-quality meal
the lobster is provided by Caudle’s Catch and shipped to you pre-cooked
- wine parings for the meal as recommended by the Opimian Society,
Canada’s largest wine club
- delivery of the ingredients to your location the day before the event
- a 2-hour online cooking class hosted by our friends at Culinary Studio
- free 1-year, introductory membership in Opimian
- MANY door prizes of considerable value
- a donation to the charitable project our Rotary club supports
KCRC, through its International Aid Fund (IAF) supports numerous international causes with the theme of “Helping women and children improve their health and education”. Those causes have not lost the need for help, and in fact, with this world-wide pandemic, they are more in need of support than ever before.
So join us May 28 and enjoy a great evening while also helping some very worthwhile causes.
Richard Cantin, Lobsterfest 2021 Chair