- Early Bird draw will take place at 12:00 pm at the offices of Miratel Solutions Inc., 200-2501 Steeles Ave. North York. For complete description of early bird prizes please see the Dream Home Lottery Brochure or go to RotaryDreamHome.com
- Tickets must be purchased before midnight on the dates indicated for each respective early bird draw date to be eligible.
- Early bird prize winning tickets go back into the drum after each draw and are eligible for each successive draw as well as the grand prize draw for the Dream Home.
- As our standard practice, the drum shall be rotated a minimum of five times prior to the drawing of a ticket for any prize.
Grand Prize & 50/50 Draw: June 29, 2018
Final ticket purchase deadline is midnight on Sunday, June 15, 2018.
Home valued at $1,120,000!
The Grand Prize draw will take place at 12:00 pm at Miratel Solutions Inc.
Draw monitored and audited by MNP LLP.
Viewing Hours: Weekdays: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Weekends & Holidays: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Customer Services: 1-833-667-6241
- Purchasers must be residents of Ontario and at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- The purchaser’s name, address and telephone number must appear in the appropriate place on the ticket.
- Tickets must be paid in full to be placed in the draw drum. No cheques accepted within two weeks of the Grand Prize Draw.
- Tickets must only be sold or purchased in Ontario. • Purchasers may enter as often as they wish.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitutes for the grand prize or any early bird prizes.
- Only 20,000 tickets will be sold at $120 each, or 3 for $300. When purchasing 3 tickets for $300, all tickets must be purchased with the same name and address information.
- 50/50 draw tickets must be purchased at the time of purchase of Dream Home ticket(s).
- Credit card purchases may be subject to an administration fee levied by the purchasers financial institution.
- Members of the Kitchener-Conestoga Rotary Club are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Grand prize & 50/50 draw will take place at Miratel Solutions Inc. at 12:00 noon June 29, 2018. Winner does not need to be in attendance. Results will be published online and in The Record one week after the final draw.
- Furniture in the Dream Home is for display only and is not included in the grand prize unless specifically noted as such.
- A ticket purchase is not eligible for a tax receipt.
- Title to the Dream Home must be transferred to the person(s) named on the winning ticket and the only obligation of the Kitchener-Conestoga Rotary Club is to deliver a transfer/Deed of Land of the Dream Home to the winner(s)in registrable form. Title to the Dream Home will be free of all liens and encumbrances.
- By entering, purchasers agree to allow the Kitchener-Conestoga Rotary Club to print and/or show their names and/or pictures.